HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE MY REQUEST OR REVISION?
Last Update 3 个月前
Our team works similar to a computer, every plan has a specific amount of processing units available. Think of this as a measurement of creative output.
There’s no firm rule for how many requests we can complete. For some clients – and simple requests – this could be 5 things. For other clients – and more complicated requests – this could be one thing. For the most complicated requests, it could even take a few workdays to get something back to you.
Now factor in revisions and edits and you’ll see why attempting to guarantee output per processing unit is not possible.
We do have some general guidelines for what you may expect from one (or more) units.
One unit may look like one of the following:
- 3 customized social media graphics or 10 templated social media graphics
- 1 single-sided event flyer or 1 double-sided real-estate flyer
- 1 Google Ad in 8 different sizes
- 10 plain text tees or 5 typography tees or 3 graphic tees
- 1 product background removal
Two units may look like one of the following:
- 6 customized social media graphics or 20 templated social media graphics
- Four podcast cover graphics
- 2 Variations of a Google Ad in 8 different sizes
- An event flyer with 4 variations
- A background removal with complex shapes
These are just guidelines and not exact estimates! The time to receive a design or edit back will vary depending on the complexity of your request.
This is the curse of creativity! No request is created equal. Each client will find their own individual pace with our service that’s valuable to them and their business.
Thankfully we offer a 100% risk-free guarantee so you’re able to see if our service is valuable without any stress!