LOGO SCOPE: CAN I HAVE A LOGO MADE?
Last Update 8 months ago
You can totally have a logo made! The kind of logo you can request will depend on the plan you're subscribed to.
Here are the kinds of logo designs we can create under each plan:
1. Graphic Design Standard Plan
- Text-Based Logos (Using fonts that are free for commercial use)
- Logos with Icons/Graphics
- New logo concepts with specific instructions & a clear direction
- Makes use of graphics from our Stock Images Library (may need a Premium Stock add-on subscription), which is tweaked/edited to create a unique design for your brand.
- Example Request: Please create a logo for my company "Cookie Dough" and use an icon of a cookie on the first letter o of the word Cookie. Use the colors of cookies (shades of brown). The word Cookie should be on top and the word Dough at the bottom.
2. Custom Illustrator - PRO Plan
- 100% customized and original, built from scratch
- Can make use of free for commercial use fonts, or custom/drawn fonts
- New logo concepts without specific instructions
- With attached references for design inspiration/design direction
- Example Request: I have a new company called "Cookie Dough". I want it to look fun and inviting. Simple and not too busy. Here are some samples of logos I like. I'm open to anything you can propose.
- Logos that can be made in the Graphic Design Essentials and Pro plans can be made in this plan as well
If you have any questions or clarifications, please feel free to email [email protected] or just hit the chat icon on the bottom-right corner to get in touch with our awesome Customer Success Team!